We have the answer for Take for granted crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Take for granted Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Take for granted. This clue last appeared December 14, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Take for granted crossword clue should be:
- PRESUME (7 letters)
- ASSUME (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GRANTED (adjective)
- acknowledged as a supposition
- TAKE (noun)
- the income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property
- the act of photographing a scene or part of a scene without interruption
- TAKE (verb)
- be capable of holding or containing
- remove something concrete, as by lifting, pushing, or taking off, or remove something abstract
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Only one-syllable state Crossword Clue
- Not at all certain Crossword Clue
- Icky little critter Crossword Clue
- Quiet period Crossword Clue
- Just a single time Crossword Clue
- Self-respect Crossword Clue
- Time period with a name Crossword Clue
- Gains altitude Crossword Clue
- Squirrel away Crossword Clue
- Seoul South ___ Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.