We have the answer for Take ten crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Take ten Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Take ten. This clue last appeared August 24, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Take ten crossword clue should be:
- BREAK (5 letters)
- REST (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TAKE (noun)
- the income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property
- the act of photographing a scene or part of a scene without interruption
- TAKE (verb)
- be capable of holding or containing
- remove something concrete, as by lifting, pushing, or taking off, or remove something abstract
- BREAK (noun)
- (tennis) a score consisting of winning a game when your opponent was serving
- breaking of hard tissue such as bone
- BREAK (verb)
- enter someone’s (virtual or real) property in an unauthorized manner, usually with the intent to steal or commit a violent act
- be released or become known; of news
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- ___ engr. NYT Crossword Clue
- Cereal staple NYT Crossword Clue
- Symbol in the center of the Japanese flag NYT Crossword Clue
- Something to live by NYT Crossword Clue
- “It’s super-cozy, and a breeze to clean!” NYT Crossword Clue
- Shakespearean schemer NYT Crossword Clue
- Gold stds. NYT Crossword Clue
- 1997 horror film with the tagline “When you can’t breathe, you can’t scream” NYT Crossword Clue
- “The space has endless possibilities!” NYT Crossword Clue
- No one in particular NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.