We have the answer for Take to the impound lot crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Take to the impound lot Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Thomas Joseph Crossword on March 25, 2023. You can also find answers to past Thomas Joseph Crosswords.
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- See 11-Across Crossword Clue
- Folding art Crossword Clue
- Harbor boat NYT Crossword Clue
- — cuisine Crossword Clue
- Slacker address Crossword Clue
- Hawk Crossword Clue
- Some sculptures Crossword Clue
- Genetic oddity Crossword Clue
- View Crossword Clue
- “The Tempest” sprite Crossword Clue
You can play the Thomas Joseph crossword by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- TOWAWAY (7 letters)
- TOW (3 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- IMPOUND (verb)
- take temporary possession of as a security, by legal authority
- place or shut up in a pound
- TAKE (noun)
- the income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property
- the act of photographing a scene or part of a scene without interruption
- TAKE (verb)
- be capable of holding or containing
- remove something concrete, as by lifting, pushing, or taking off, or remove something abstract
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.