We have the answer for Taken by mouth crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Taken by mouth Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Taken by mouth. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Taken by mouth crossword clue should be:
- ORAL (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MOUTH (verb)
- express in speech
- articulate silently; form words with the lips only
- MOUTH (noun)
- the opening through which food is taken in and vocalizations emerge
- a spokesperson (as a lawyer)
- TAKEN (adjective)
- understood in a certain way; made sense of
- be affected with an indisposition
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Nest EGGs for the future Crossword Clue
- Puts in alphabetical order Crossword Clue
- Prayer’s last word Crossword Clue
- Control, as temperature Crossword Clue
- Coarse woolen fabric Crossword Clue
- Lake near Reno Crossword Clue
- Puppy’s bite Crossword Clue
- Used again, as paper or bottles Crossword Clue
- Needing a scrubbing Crossword Clue
- Sarcastic laugh Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.