We have the answer for Takes as one’s own crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for Takes as one’s own crossword clue most recently seen in the New Yorker Crossword.
Takes as one’s own Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's New Yorker Crossword Answers
- MASH star Alan Crossword Clue
- Spanish ___ (sixteenth-century fleet) Crossword Clue
- Spoiler subject, perhaps Crossword Clue
- City near Red Rock State Park Crossword Clue
- Root-beer vessel Crossword Clue
- Like cranes, crakes, and 31-Across Crossword Clue
- Pleasant, as weather Crossword Clue
- Year in the middle of Trajan’s reign Crossword Clue
- Would-be sleeper’s nuisance Crossword Clue
- “We want more!” Crossword Clue
You can play the New Yorker Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- OWN (verb)
- have ownership or possession of
- OWN (adjective)
- belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself); preceded by a possessive
- ONE (adjective)
- (informal) very; used informally as an intensifier
- having the indivisible character of a unit
- ONE (noun)
- the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number
- a single person or thing
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Takes as one’s own crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.