We have the answer for Tandoor residue crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Tandoor residue Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Tandoor residue. This clue last appeared May 1, 2022 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Tandoor residue crossword clue should be:
- ASH (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TANDOOR (noun)
- a clay oven used in northern India and Pakistan
- RESIDUE (noun)
- something left after other parts have been taken away
- matter that remains after something has been removed
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Place for a kiddie pool Crossword Clue
- Land developer’s unit Crossword Clue
- Greyhound sound Crossword Clue
- Step on a ladder Crossword Clue
- Sage or shiso e.g. Crossword Clue
- Soviet org. in Bridge of Spies Crossword Clue
- Places for stage accessories Crossword Clue
- Make the Guinness book say Crossword Clue
- Kids’ observation game Crossword Clue
- Exercise with a bridge pose Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.