We have the answer for Tap type crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Tap type Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Tap type. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Tap type crossword clue should be:
- SPINAL (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SPINAL (noun)
- anesthesia of the lower half of the body; caused by injury to the spinal cord or by injecting an anesthetic beneath the arachnoid membrane that surrounds the spinal cord
- TYPE (noun)
- a person of a specified kind (usually with many eccentricities)
- all of the tokens of the same symbol
- TYPE (verb)
- identify as belonging to a certain type
- write by means of a keyboard with types
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Feature of Norway’s Nigardsbreen glacier Crossword Clue
- Nods, say Crossword Clue
- Clairvoyant skill, briefly Crossword Clue
- Sherman of “SNL” Crossword Clue
- 2014 **** by David Mitchell Crossword Clue
- History chapters Crossword Clue
- Desk setting Crossword Clue
- Sidelines salutation Crossword Clue
- Alluring skirt feature Crossword Clue
- Depiction Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.