We have the answer for Tar Heels' sch. crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Now, let's get into the answer for Tar Heels' sch. crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Crossword.
Tar Heels’ sch. Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on October 31, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Crossword October 31, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Hand sanitizer ingredient NYT Crossword Clue
- 2018 slasher film set at a remote lake house NYT Crossword Clue
- 1973 horror film starring Julie Christie and Donald Sutherland NYT Crossword Clue
- Black ___ NYT Crossword Clue
- Department store department NYT Crossword Clue
- Burr-versus-Hamilton face-off NYT Crossword Clue
- Catchy-yet-quirky music genre NYT Crossword Clue
- Condition of equilibrium NYT Crossword Clue
- __ Rachel Wood of Westworld NYT Crossword Clue
- Tickle Me Elmo maker NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TAR (noun)
- any of various dark heavy viscid substances obtained as a residue
- a man who serves as a sailor
- TAR (verb)
- coat with tar
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- NYT Crossword - October 31 2023
- USA Today Crossword - September 21 2023
- NYT Mini Crossword - March 4 2023
- WSJ Crossword - January 10 2023
- Universal Crossword - May 3 2022
About the NYT Crossword
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Tar Heels’ sch. crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.