We have the answer for Tardy student’s admission slip crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Tardy student’s admission slip Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Tardy student’s admission slip. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Tardy student’s admission slip crossword clue should be:
- LATEPASS (8 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ADMISSION (noun)
- the fee charged for admission
- the act of admitting someone to enter
- STUDENT (noun)
- a learner who is enrolled in an educational institution
- a learned person (especially in the humanities); someone who by long study has gained mastery in one or more disciplines
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Sandal or sneaker Crossword Clue
- Big jump Crossword Clue
- Door opener Crossword Clue
- Took to the slopes Crossword Clue
- Autumn apple drink Crossword Clue
- __ crow flies (in a straight line) Crossword Clue
- Tear to shreds Crossword Clue
- Left at sea Crossword Clue
- Zodiac feline Crossword Clue
- Signs as a contract Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.