We have the answer for Tattered and __ (raggedy) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Tattered and __ (raggedy) Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Tattered and __ (raggedy). This clue last appeared September 27, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Tattered and __ (raggedy) crossword clue should be:
- TORN (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword September 27 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TATTERED (adjective)
- worn to shreds; or wearing torn or ragged clothing
- ruined or disrupted
- TORN (adjective)
- having edges that are jagged from injury
- disrupted by the pull of contrary forces
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Vocalist Crossword Clue
- Iowa college Crossword Clue
- Of the Arctic or Antarctic Crossword Clue
- Girls and women Crossword Clue
- Judge’s order Crossword Clue
- Have high ambitions Crossword Clue
- Grant, as a gift Crossword Clue
- Cheeky talk Crossword Clue
- Clear a blackboard Crossword Clue
- Equally awful Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.