Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Tea cake crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Tea cake Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Tea cake. This clue last appeared August 15, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Tea cake crossword clue should be:
- SCONE (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- SCONE (noun)
- small biscuit (rich with cream and eggs) cut into diamonds or sticks and baked in an oven or (especially originally) on a griddle.
- CAKE (noun)
- small flat mass of chopped food.
- a block of solid substance (such as soap or wax).
- CAKE (verb)
- form a coat over.
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Beef-and-potatoes meal Crossword Clue
- Kept out of sight Crossword Clue
- Tries a bite of Crossword Clue
- Computer image to click on Crossword Clue
- Take pleasure in Crossword Clue
- Slip up Crossword Clue
- Catch sight of Crossword Clue
- ‘Sign me up’ Crossword Clue
- Solid part of orange juice Crossword Clue
- Scribble (down) Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.