We have the answer for Tech giant once known as Multitech crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Tech giant once known as Multitech Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Tech giant once known as Multitech. This clue last appeared March 17, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Tech giant once known as Multitech crossword clue should be:
- ACER (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword March 17 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- KNOWN (adjective)
- apprehended with certainty
- ACER (noun)
- type genus of the Aceraceae; trees or shrubs having winged fruit
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Modern ride NYT Crossword Clue
- Queen with a protégé NYT Crossword Clue
- Commoner NYT Crossword Clue
- “Q” neighbor NYT Crossword Clue
- At serious risk NYT Crossword Clue
- Bit of film NYT Crossword Clue
- N.F.L. divisions NYT Crossword Clue
- Easily put out NYT Crossword Clue
- Ones calling across the ocean? NYT Crossword Clue
- Depot (Abbr.) Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.