We have the answer for Ted ___, Jason Sudeikis’s character in the eponymous TV series crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Ted ___, Jason Sudeikis’s character in the eponymous TV series Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Ted ___, Jason Sudeikis’s character in the eponymous TV series. This clue last appeared September 18, 2022 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Ted ___, Jason Sudeikis’s character in the eponymous TV series crossword clue should be:
- LASSO (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Themed Crossword September 18 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CHARACTER (noun)
- a formal recommendation by a former employer to a potential future employer describing the person’s qualifications and dependability
- a person of a specified kind (usually with many eccentricities)
- CHARACTER (verb)
- engrave or inscribe characters on
- EPONYMOUS (adjective)
- being or relating to or bearing the name of an eponym
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- ___ date (submission time) Crossword Clue
- Kind of number spotted on the periodic table Crossword Clue
- Secure, as shoelaces Crossword Clue
- Overthrow via a coup, say Crossword Clue
- Pixar Studios frame Crossword Clue
- “Till death do us part,” e.g. Crossword Clue
- ___ Buckman, Jason Sudeikis’s role in the film “Horrible Bosses” Crossword Clue
- “I see it this way…” in texts Abbr. Crossword Clue
- ___ Clark, Jason Sudeikis’s character in the film “We’re the Millers” Crossword Clue
- Morrison who authored “God Help the Child” Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.