We have the answer for Tender cut of beef crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Tender cut of beef Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Universal Crossword on April 2, 2023. You can also find answers to past Universal Crosswords.
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Shy Crossword Clue
- Apt letters missing from _igit_l s_or_ge Crossword Clue
- Id’s counterpart Crossword Clue
- ___ Island Red Crossword Clue
- Bouillon shape Crossword Clue
- Thumbs down vote Crossword Clue
- I’ve Been to the Mountaintop orator in brief Crossword Clue
- Head for the hills Crossword Clue
- Viral photo e.g. Crossword Clue
- Like the score 9-9 Crossword Clue
You can play the Universal Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TENDER (noun)
- someone who waits on or tends to or attends to the needs of another
- something that can be used as an official medium of payment
- TENDER (adjective)
- physically untoughened
- TENDER (verb)
- propose a payment
- make tender or more tender as by marinating, pounding, or applying a tenderizer
- LOIN (noun)
- either side of the backbone between the hipbone and the ribs in humans as well as quadrupeds
- a cut of meat taken from the side and back of an animal between the ribs and the rump
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.