We have the answer for Tennis’ Andre crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Tennis’ Andre Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Tennis’ Andre. This clue last appeared December 25, 2022 in the Premier Sunday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Tennis’ Andre crossword clue should be:
- AGASSI (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TENNIS (noun)
- a game played with rackets by two or four players who hit a ball back and forth over a net that divides the court
Today's Premier Sunday Crossword Answers
- “Gorky Park” actress Joanna Crossword Clue
- Party abbr. about drinks Crossword Clue
- Insect traps Crossword Clue
- Fiji, Haiti or Kiribati Crossword Clue
- Split — (1980s new wave band) Crossword Clue
- Milk, in Metz Crossword Clue
- Small iPods Crossword Clue
- Winter pear Crossword Clue
- — fours (little cakes) Crossword Clue
- Hosp. triage areas Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.