We have the answer for Tennis playing area crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Now, let's get into the answer for Tennis playing area crossword clue most recently seen in the Daily Pop Crossword.
Tennis playing area Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
- “West Side Story” Oscar winner who voices Asha in “Wish” (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- Tie up at the pier Crossword Clue
- Endure successfully, as a storm (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- McDonald’s founder Ray Crossword Clue
- Videoconferencing platform Crossword Clue
- App downloader Crossword Clue
- Farmers’ market stall Crossword Clue
- Zodiac sign also called the Ram Crossword Clue
- Most knowing Crossword Clue
- Christian school in Tulsa (Abbr.) Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PLAYING (noun)
- the performance of a part or role in a drama
- the action of taking part in a game or sport or other recreation
- COURT (noun)
- Australian woman tennis player who won many major championships (born in 1947)
- a room in which a lawcourt sits
- COURT (verb)
- seek someone’s favor
- make amorous advances towards
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the Daily Pop Crossword
Daily POP Crosswords is a popular daily crossword puzzle that can be accessed online and through mobile apps. It is known for its themes related to pop culture and entertainment, and its format that is easy to solve, making it accessible to crossword enthusiasts of all ages and skill levels.
The puzzle was first introduced in 2017 and is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors known for their creativity and skill in the field of crossword puzzles.
Daily POP Crosswords puts an emphasis on pop culture and entertainment-related themes. The puzzles often include clues and answers related to movies, TV shows, music, celebrities, and more.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Tennis playing area crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.