We have the answer for Tennis star Osaka crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Tennis star Osaka Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Tennis star Osaka. This clue last appeared March 18, 2023 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Tennis star Osaka crossword clue should be:
- NAOMI (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our USA Today Crossword March 18 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TENNIS (noun)
- a game played with rackets by two or four players who hit a ball back and forth over a net that divides the court
- OSAKA (noun)
- port city on southern Honshu on Osaka Bay; a commercial and industrial center of Japan
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Hilarious person Crossword Clue
- Bit of thyme Crossword Clue
- Aussie greeting Crossword Clue
- Love, in France Crossword Clue
- ‘Generosity = love’ Crossword Clue
- Tons Crossword Clue
- Female friend, in Spanish Crossword Clue
- Bothered Crossword Clue
- QB’s scores Crossword Clue
- Author Morrison Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.