We have the answer for Tense or anxious crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for Tense or anxious crossword clue most recently seen in the The Sun 2-Speed Crossword.
Tense or anxious Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's The Sun 2-Speed Crossword Answers
- “The Magic Flute,” e.g. Crossword Clue
- Inuit houses Crossword Clue
- Youngest in form? Crossword Clue
- Missive Crossword Clue
- Carafe Crossword Clue
- Whipped cream article in box with lens Crossword Clue
- Try out a vehicle Crossword Clue
- Summary of extra scene Crossword Clue
- Characters from Abba riotous in pub Crossword Clue
- Diving coastal bird Crossword Clue
You can play The Sun 2-Speed Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ANXIOUS (adjective)
- eagerly desirous
- causing or fraught with or showing anxiety
- TENSE (verb)
- cause to be tense and uneasy or nervous or anxious
- become stretched or tense or taut
- TENSE (noun)
- a grammatical category of verbs used to express distinctions of time
- TENSE (adjective)
- in or of a state of physical or nervous tension
- pronounced with relatively tense tongue muscles (e.g., the vowel sound in `beat’)
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the Tense or anxious crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.