Tera has just received the new Baldera update on August 27th, 2021. This patch brings the new Baldera area to the game! If you’re level 70 and above, you will be able to explore this new area to unlock achievements, play adventures, and experience everything it has to offer! The solo dungeon for the Fusion Laboratory has been added, along with various other adjustments to the game. You will find all of the details from this update in the official patch notes below.
Tera August 27th Patch Notes
A previously unexplored area is now available: Baldera.
- Baldera can be found in the Oblivion Woods in Arcadia. The new area can be accessed via the Ruinweald in the north of the Oblivion Woods.
- The recommended level for Baldera is 71. You should only enter once you have reached level 70.
- Baldera is home to the town of Balderon, where you’ll be able to unlock achievements, start adventures, and write your own heroic tale.
The solo dungeon for the Fusion Laboratory has been added:
- Number of entries: Two times per day, three times with the Monthly Pass
- Adventure Coins: 400
- Entry level: 70
- Recommended item level: 504
These items can be obtained: Legendary Relic I Token, Legendary Halidom I Token, skill advancement XP, Mahtnan Option Change Scroll, Murky Mahtnan Powder, and Skill Advancement Stone.
The DPS Meter
- Reduced processing and memory requirements.
- The timer no longer runs when a battle is finished.
- Elin: Added 5 new eye choices.
UI and Miscellaneous Improvements
- The damage area marker is now displayed in the right position.
- Fixed issues and crashes during battles in dungeons.
- Increased the HP of the Guild Tower.
- Removed daily quests that gave unusable rewards or reputation.
New TERA Pass missions await you:
- Added new repeatable missions and new daily missions.
- The repeatable mission can be completed until the maximum score has been reached. The score is reset at 7 AM server time.
- The daily mission can only be completed once per day. It is reset at 7 AM server time. (The score is irrelevant.)
- The language for the TERA Pass will now be determined by the server language.
- Star Gifts Event includes updated content.
Those are all of the bug fixes, changes, and various updates made in the August 27th patch for Tera! If you’re curious about other updates for a variety of games, be sure to check out the Patch Notes section of our website.