We have the answer for Thanksgiving dessert crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Thanksgiving dessert Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Thanksgiving dessert. This clue last appeared December 27, 2022 in the Daily Pop Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Thanksgiving dessert crossword clue should be:
- PECANPIE (8 letters)
- PIE (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DESSERT (noun)
- a dish served as the last course of a meal
- THANKSGIVING (noun)
- a short prayer of thanks before a meal
- fourth Thursday in November in the United States; second Monday in October in Canada; commemorates a feast held in 1621 by the Pilgrims and the Wampanoag
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
- Short-legged hound Crossword Clue
- Dance like Savion Glover Crossword Clue
- Taylor Swift’s “___ You’ll Get Better” Crossword Clue
- Tropical berry rich in antioxidants Crossword Clue
- Mom’s sister Crossword Clue
- Boats that pull other boats Crossword Clue
- No longer green, say Crossword Clue
- Paintings, sculptures, and such Crossword Clue
- Crossword grid direction Crossword Clue
- Vegetable pod in Creole cuisine Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.