We have the answer for “The ___ Squad” (late ’60s series) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
“The ___ Squad” (late ’60s series) Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for “The ___ Squad” (late ’60s series). This clue last appeared May 31, 2022 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “The ___ Squad” (late ’60s series) crossword clue should be:
- MOD (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MOD (adjective)
- relating to a recently developed fashion or style
- MOD (noun)
- a British teenager or young adult in the 1960s; noted for their clothes consciousness and opposition to the rockers
- SQUAD (noun)
- a cooperative unit (especially in sports)
- a small squad of policemen trained to deal with a particular kind of crime
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Setting for Captain Jack Sparrow’s adventures Crossword Clue
- Whiskered one Crossword Clue
- NFL offensive backfield positions: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Baseball rule-enforcer, for short Crossword Clue
- Place with a knob Crossword Clue
- Perfume containers Crossword Clue
- “We ___ the Champions” (1977 Queen song) Crossword Clue
- Photographer’s output, for short Crossword Clue
- Bear’s abode Crossword Clue
- Field trip vehicle, usually Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.