Our Atlantic Crossword November 21, 2023 answers guide should help you finish today’s crossword if you’ve found yourself stuck on a crossword clue.
The Atlantic Crossword November 21, 2023 Answers
If you need help solving the Atlantic Crossword on 11/21/23, we’ve listed all of the crossword clues below so you can find the answer(s) you need. You can search for the clue and then select the appropriate clue to get the answer. We have done it this way so that if you’re just looking for a handful of clues, you won’t spoil other ones you’re working on!
Looking for answers to another Atlantic Crossword puzzle? Check out our archive of The Atlantic Crossword Answers.
- Thanksgiving staple that may arrive in a tin
- Iridescent gemstone with a "fire" variety
- Character who explains to Donkey that ogres are like onions
- Beethoven's Pathétique or Appassionata
- In need of leveling
- Marsupial known for playing dead
- Device that stores apps including the App Store
- Pull an Irish exit, say
- Infomercial staple of the '70s that sold music compilations
- "___ luck?"
If you’ve enjoyed this crossword, consider playing one of the other popular crosswords we cover, including: New York Times Crossword (and Mini), Daily Themed Crossword (and Mini), WSJ Crossword, and USA Today Crossword.