We have the answer for The distance around a 2d shape: crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
Now, let's get into the answer for The distance around a 2d shape: crossword clue most recently seen in the Word Craze Crossword.
The distance around a 2d shape: Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Word Craze Crossword on November 29, 2023. You can also find answers to past Word Craze Crosswords.
Today's Word Craze Crossword Answers
- Knights followed a code of ________: Crossword Clue
- A type of Billiards with a point system and unnumbered balls: Crossword Clue
- Lancaster and York fought for the English throne in the War of _____: Crossword Clue
- Vincent van ____, post-Impressionist known for “The Starry Night”: Crossword Clue
- In Newton’s second law, F = ma, F means this: Crossword Clue
- Ticket to ____, board game where players compete to have the longest route: Crossword Clue
- An _____ angle is an angle that is less than 90 degrees: Crossword Clue
- On his famous voyage, Charles Darwin, traveled on the HMS ______: Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DISTANCE (verb)
- go far ahead of
- keep at a distance
- DISTANCE (noun)
- size of the gap between two places
- the interval between two times
- AROUND (adverb)
- used of movement to or among many different places or in no particular direction
- in or to a reversed position or direction
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Word Craze Crossword - November 29 2023
- Word Craze Crossword - December 16 2022
That should be all the information you need to solve for the The distance around a 2d shape: crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.