We have the answer for The Divine Comedy division crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
The Divine Comedy division Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for The Divine Comedy division. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the The Divine Comedy division crossword clue should be:
- CANTO (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DIVISION (noun)
- a group of ships of similar type
- one of the portions into which something is regarded as divided and which together constitute a whole
- COMEDY (noun)
- a comic incident or series of incidents
- light and humorous drama with a happy ending
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Viscous stuff Crossword Clue
- Actress Dash Crossword Clue
- Band with an electrical symbol in their logo Crossword Clue
- ___ Weapon Crossword Clue
- LAX Tower Service Crossword Clue
- Common delivery Crossword Clue
- Contralto Anderson Crossword Clue
- Tubas flared end Crossword Clue
- Jacob’s first wife Crossword Clue
- The __ allows it and the court awards it: The Merchant of Venice Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.