We have the answer for The “Gateway to the West” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
The “Gateway to the West” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for The “Gateway to the West”. This clue last appeared January 26, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the The “Gateway to the West” crossword clue should be:
- OMAHA (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword January 26 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WEST (noun)
- United States film actress (1892-1980)
- the region of the United States lying to the west of the Mississippi River
- WEST (adjective)
- situated in or facing or moving toward the west
- OMAHA (noun)
- a member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in northeastern Nebraska
- largest city in Nebraska; located in eastern Nebraska on the Missouri river; a major transportation center of the Midwest
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Like many indie films NYT Crossword Clue
- Name hidden in “oleomargarine” NYT Crossword Clue
- Is the real deal NYT Crossword Clue
- Developing phenomena literally depicted three times in this puzzle NYT Crossword Clue
- Southwest city in 1947 news NYT Crossword Clue
- Commoner NYT Crossword Clue
- High-quality NYT Crossword Clue
- You might make waves when you lie about this NYT Crossword Clue
- Chinwagging NYT Crossword Clue
- Crestfallen NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.