We have the answer for The God of Small Things author crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Now, let's get into the answer for The God of Small Things author crossword clue most recently seen in the The Atlantic Crossword.
The God of Small Things author Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's The Atlantic Crossword Answers
- Musical drawer? Crossword Clue
- Natural ups and downs Crossword Clue
- Worked up a sweat Crossword Clue
- Starts listening Crossword Clue
- What starts with el primero de enero Crossword Clue
- Paired pullers Crossword Clue
- Last name of the actor who played Hawkeye Crossword Clue
- Supply for the fire, casually? Crossword Clue
- [“Put those shears away!”] Crossword Clue
- Cabbage variety Crossword Clue
You can play The Atlantic Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- AUTHOR (noun)
- someone who originates or causes or initiates something
- writes (books or stories or articles or the like) professionally (for pay)
- AUTHOR (verb)
- be the author of
- SMALL (adjective)
- not large but sufficient in size or amount
- SMALL (noun)
- a garment size for a small person
- the slender part of the back
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the The God of Small Things author crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.