Our The Guardian Cryptic Crossword December 1, 2023 answers guide should help you finish today’s crossword if you’ve found yourself stuck on a crossword clue.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword December 1, 2023 Answers
If you need help solving The Guardian Cryptic Crossword on 12/1/23, we’ve listed all of the crossword clues below so you can find the answer(s) you need. You can search for the clue and then select the appropriate clue to get the answer. We have done it this way so that if you’re just looking for a handful of clues, you won’t spoil other ones you’re working on!
Looking for answers to another Guardian Cryptic Crossword puzzle? Check out our archive of The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Answers.
- ABC is primarily suitable, perhaps, for these?
- Sewage initially disappearing after a flush
- See 22 Down
- Corrupt Raja in middle India gets the lingo there?
- Students getting job after good result of degree in letters (5-5,4)
- Playing our piano, starts to compose concerto for horn
- Beer drained by Republicans – it's bitter!
- Bank official rings Head of Eurobank
- Society dance which includes tango, say, for one throwing a ball
- In Minsk etc., so-so tours a problem for traveller
- Corpulent friar's bound for confectionery store
- Three bananas, round or straight?
- My hotel in Med resort in coastal route
- European country's sea unfortunately full of trash
- Maybe Holly's husband stuck behind large vehicle
- Louder individual welcomed among rabble
- Two lots of Greek letters containing a rhetorical device
- Spat on celebs one caught promoting social inequality
- Communicate false info about mafiosi, periodically
- Volte-face from old chap in Parisian street entrance
- Online commenter's weight has someone laughing about it
- Silly mesh hot pants for a consumer of garments
- Dealing with colour, check an artist like Turner eschews navy
- Around hostelry, suppose this may get drunk
- Alluring person's frenetic, topless dancing
- War god placed towards the top part of Roman decoration
- Little growth in Shanghai as no business is on the up
- Not a single firm invested in huge capital returns in the Halifax region
If you’ve enjoyed this crossword, consider playing one of the other popular crosswords we cover, including: New York Times Crossword (and Mini), Daily Themed Crossword (and Mini), WSJ Crossword, and USA Today Crossword.