We have the answer for “The Hunger Games” heroine crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
“The Hunger Games” heroine Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for “The Hunger Games” heroine. This clue last appeared August 29, 2022 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “The Hunger Games” heroine crossword clue should be:
- KATNISS (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HUNGER (noun)
- a physiological need for food; the consequence of food deprivation
- strong desire for something (not food or drink)
- HUNGER (verb)
- have a craving, appetite, or great desire for
- be hungry; go without food
- HEROINE (noun)
- a woman possessing heroic qualities or a woman who has performed heroic deeds
- the main good female character in a work of fiction
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Sudden wind Crossword Clue
- Lovers’ quarrel Crossword Clue
- ET’s craft Crossword Clue
- Dance clubs Crossword Clue
- Exciting Broadway event Crossword Clue
- Hive population Crossword Clue
- Playwright Levin Crossword Clue
- Airline to Tel Aviv Crossword Clue
- Tom Joad, for one Crossword Clue
- Mortgage again, for short Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.