We have the answer for The Inca Empire built the ancient citadel of _____ Picchu: crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for The Inca Empire built the ancient citadel of _____ Picchu: crossword clue most recently seen in the Word Craze Crossword.
The Inca Empire built the ancient citadel of _____ Picchu: Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Word Craze Crossword on December 1, 2023. You can also find answers to past Word Craze Crosswords.
Today's Word Craze Crossword Answers
- Another word for soil: Crossword Clue
- An impression left in rock by prehistoric life forms: Crossword Clue
- Pharaoh Khufu ordered the construction of the first _______ of Egypt: Crossword Clue
- Jerry stars as himself in this TV show, a comedian’s everyday life in NYC: Crossword Clue
- “Finding Nemo” is about Marlin the _____fish and his lost son Nemo: Crossword Clue
- A type of plant native to American deserts: Crossword Clue
- These villainous animals worked with Scar in “The Lion King”: Crossword Clue
- Napoleon was born on this island west of Italy: Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CITADEL (noun)
- a stronghold into which people could go for shelter during a battle
- EMPIRE (noun)
- a group of diverse companies under common ownership and run as a single organization
- the domain ruled by an emperor or empress; the region over which imperial dominion is exercised
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Word Craze Crossword - December 1 2023
- Word Craze Crossword - December 19 2022
That should be all the information you need to solve for the The Inca Empire built the ancient citadel of _____ Picchu: crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.