We have the answer for The international police organization that is well known for tracking down fugitives worldwide: crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the The international police organization that is well known for tracking down fugitives worldwide: crossword clue answer below.
The international police organization that is well known for tracking down fugitives worldwide: Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Word Craze Crossword on June 7, 2023. You can also find answers to past Word Craze Crosswords.
Today's Word Craze Crossword Answers
- Cell Phones are illegal in Green Bank, West ________ because they could interfere with the telescope: Crossword Clue
- Rovio Entertainment, creator of “Angry Birds” franchise, has its headquarters in this Finnish town: Crossword Clue
- Group of words that expresses a statement or question, with at least one subject and verb: Crossword Clue
- Mass per volume; objects with high _______ might be heavier than their size would suggest: Crossword Clue
- America is one among 7 countries that use Fahrenheit instead of this unit of temperature: Crossword Clue
- Support paid to an ex-spouse as ordered by a court in a divorce: Crossword Clue
- People with _______ intolerance have trouble digesting dairy products: Crossword Clue
- Reference to the published or unpublished source for a statement: Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- INTERPOL (noun)
- an international intelligence agency permitting collaboration among intelligence agencies around the world
- INTERNATIONAL (adjective)
- from or between other countries
- concerning or belonging to all or at least two or more nations
- INTERNATIONAL (noun)
- any of several international socialist organizations
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.