We have the answer for “The King and I” Tony winner Kelli crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
“The King and I” Tony winner Kelli Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for “The King and I” Tony winner Kelli. This clue last appeared January 18, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “The King and I” Tony winner Kelli crossword clue should be:
- OHARA (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WINNER (noun)
- a person with a record of successes
- the contestant who wins the contest
- KING (noun)
- a male sovereign; ruler of a kingdom
- a competitor who holds a preeminent position
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Symbol of Neptune Crossword Clue
- Where to find dates? Crossword Clue
- Mine output Crossword Clue
- “Original Riveted” jeans brand Crossword Clue
- Kit ___ (candy bar) Crossword Clue
- The hard stuff Crossword Clue
- Speckled steeds Crossword Clue
- Guacamole base Crossword Clue
- Color akin to maroon Crossword Clue
- Salem-to-Portland dir. Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.