We have the answer for “The Lion King” character based on King Claudius crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for “The Lion King” character based on King Claudius crossword clue most recently seen in the Vulture Crossword.
“The Lion King” character based on King Claudius Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Vulture Crossword Answers
- Skips Crossword Clue
- “In ___” (Nirvana album) Crossword Clue
- Beverage that beeradvocate.com says should be “hop-centric” Crossword Clue
- Showtime black comedy chronicling an HGTV show gone wrong Crossword Clue
- Present or perfect Crossword Clue
- Sneaker style Crossword Clue
- Rae who announced “I’m rooting for everybody Black” at the 2017 Emmy Awards Crossword Clue
- Apply thickly, like foundation Crossword Clue
- It has a hole with a tree with a branch with a limb with a nest with a bird with an egg, per an Irish folk song Crossword Clue
- “One Kiss” artist Lipa Crossword Clue
You can play the Vulture crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CLAUDIUS (noun)
- Roman Emperor after his nephew Caligula was murdered; consolidated the Roman Empire and conquered southern Britain; was poisoned by his fourth wife Agrippina after her son Nero was named as Claudius’ heir (10 BC to AD 54)
- CHARACTER (noun)
- a formal recommendation by a former employer to a potential future employer describing the person’s qualifications and dependability
- a person of a specified kind (usually with many eccentricities)
- CHARACTER (verb)
- engrave or inscribe characters on
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the “The Lion King” character based on King Claudius crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.