We have the answer for “The Lion, the Witch and ___ ________”, the first in a fantasy series: crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
“The Lion, the Witch and ___ ________”, the first in a fantasy series: Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for “The Lion, the Witch and ___ ________”, the first in a fantasy series:. This clue last appeared February 6, 2023 in the Word Craze Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “The Lion, the Witch and ___ ________”, the first in a fantasy series: crossword clue should be:
- THEWARDROBE (11 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FANTASY (noun)
- imagination unrestricted by reality
- something many people believe that is false
- FANTASY (verb)
- indulge in fantasies
- FIRST (noun)
- the fielding position of the player on a baseball team who is stationed at first of the bases in the infield (counting counterclockwise from home plate)
- the time at which something is supposed to begin
- FIRST (adjective)
- indicating the beginning unit in a series
- serving to set in motion
- FIRST (adverb)
- prominently forward
- before anything else
Today's Word Craze Crossword Answers
- “The Little ______ That Could” tells of a determined train filled with toys: Crossword Clue
- We celebrate the matriarch of a family on this holiday: Crossword Clue
- Thin container used to store cash and cards: Crossword Clue
- “Charlie and the _________ Factory”, a 1964 novel by Ronald Dahl: Crossword Clue
- ______ Prime, the leader of the Autobots in Transformers: Crossword Clue
- Cosmetic product used to enlarge eyelashes: Crossword Clue
- Movie debut of Jonah Hill and Michael Cera; written by Seth Rogan: Crossword Clue
- “_________ Mountain” is a love story between two young shepherds: Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.