We have the answer for “The Man in the High Castle” actor who plays team leader Scott Forrester on CBS’s “FBI: International”: 2 wds. crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
“The Man in the High Castle” actor who plays team leader Scott Forrester on CBS’s “FBI: International”: 2 wds. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for “The Man in the High Castle” actor who plays team leader Scott Forrester on CBS’s “FBI: International”: 2 wds.. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “The Man in the High Castle” actor who plays team leader Scott Forrester on CBS’s “FBI: International”: 2 wds. crossword clue should be:
- LUKEKLEINTANK (13 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- INTERNATIONAL (adjective)
- from or between other countries
- concerning or belonging to all or at least two or more nations
- INTERNATIONAL (noun)
- any of several international socialist organizations
- CASTLE (noun)
- a large and stately mansion
- (chess) the piece that can move any number of unoccupied squares in a direction parallel to the sides of the chessboard
- CASTLE (verb)
- move the king two squares toward a rook and in the same move the rook to the square next past the king
Today's Crosswords with Friends Answers
- Landlord’s contract Crossword Clue
- Jump like a hare Crossword Clue
- Big bird with red meat Crossword Clue
- Daisy Ridley’s role in “The Last Jedi” Crossword Clue
- Tale involving Medusa, for instance Crossword Clue
- WNBA team from Chicago Crossword Clue
- ___ American Games (multi-sport event) Crossword Clue
- Where the Falcons and Hawks play: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- “___ your money where your mouth is!” Crossword Clue
- 1978 Olivia Newton-John and John Travolta hit from the movie “Grease”: 2 wds. Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.