We have the answer for The Muppet Show dog crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
The Muppet Show dog Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for The Muppet Show dog. This clue last appeared March 16, 2023 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the The Muppet Show dog crossword clue should be:
- ROWLF (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Universal Crossword March 16 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SHOW (verb)
- provide evidence for
- take (someone) to their seats, as in theaters or auditoriums
- SHOW (noun)
- pretending that something is the case in order to make a good impression
- something intended to communicate a particular impression
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Extinct bird Crossword Clue
- Fencing sword Crossword Clue
- Great grade Crossword Clue
- Snakes in some hieroglyphics Crossword Clue
- Take a break Crossword Clue
- ‘See ya!’ Crossword Clue
- Sk8er ___ (2002 hit) Crossword Clue
- Stimulant Crossword Clue
- Buenos __ NYT Crossword Clue
- Very well Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.