We have the answer for The N in ENT crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
The N in ENT Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for The N in ENT. This clue last appeared October 28, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the The N in ENT crossword clue should be:
- NOSE (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- NOSE (verb)
- catch the scent of; get wind of
- rub noses
- NOSE (noun)
- a projecting spout from which a fluid is discharged
- the organ of smell and entrance to the respiratory tract; the prominent part of the face of man or other mammals
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Forbidding, foreboding phrase Crossword Clue
- Compactor fill Crossword Clue
- Tent fasteners Crossword Clue
- ___ with (strung along) Crossword Clue
- Thrift store label Crossword Clue
- ‘___ So Shy’ (Pointer Sisters song) Crossword Clue
- ‘___ of the Tiger’ (Alice Wong memoir) Crossword Clue
- Engine plug discharges Crossword Clue
- A ___ in the right direction Crossword Clue
- Dog food brand Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.