Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for The Norse god of thunder: crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
The Norse god of thunder: Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for The Norse god of thunder:. This clue last appeared November 25, 2022 in the Word Craze Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the The Norse god of thunder: crossword clue should be:
- THOR (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- NORSE (adjective)
- of or relating to Norway or its people or culture or language.
- of or relating to Scandinavia or its peoples or cultures.
- NORSE (noun)
- a native or inhabitant of Norway.
- the northern family of Germanic languages that are spoken in Scandinavia and Iceland.
- THE (definite article)
- A word placed before nouns to limit or individualize their meaning..
- THE (adverb)
- By that; by how much; by so much; on that account; used before comparatives..
Today's Word Craze Crossword Answers
- Sharply shaped frozen water: Crossword Clue
- Martin Luther King Jr. gave this historic speech on August 28, 1963: Crossword Clue
- Edvard Munch masterpiece featuring an agonized figure under a red sky: Crossword Clue
- 13th century Italian explorer who name is also a swimming pool game: Crossword Clue
- Person in school who always gets a laugh, yearbook recognition: Crossword Clue
- Charlotte from ‘Charlotte’s Web’ is this type of animal: Crossword Clue
- Animated television shows: Crossword Clue
- The Sith lord who famously told Luke Skywalker that he was his father: Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.