Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for The part of the eye that has color: crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
The part of the eye that has color: Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for The part of the eye that has color:. This clue last appeared November 24, 2022 in the Word Craze Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the The part of the eye that has color: crossword clue should be:
- IRIS (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- IRIS (noun)
- diaphragm consisting of thin overlapping plates that can be adjusted to change the diameter of a central opening.
- plants with sword-shaped leaves and erect stalks bearing bright-colored flowers composed of three petals and three drooping sepals.
- PART (noun)
- the effort contributed by a person in bringing about a result.
- the actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group.
- PART (adverb)
- to some extent; in some degree; not wholly.
- PART (verb)
- discontinue an association or relation; go different ways.
- force, take, or pull apart.
Today's Word Craze Crossword Answers
- Water flowing over a cliff: Crossword Clue
- This Italian city is famous for its canals: Crossword Clue
- ‘I don’t think we’re in ______ anymore’, Dorothy told Toto: Crossword Clue
- Polite way of referring to something unpleasant or embarrassing: Crossword Clue
- Gas giant named for the Roman god of the sea: Crossword Clue
- Don’t judge a book by one: Crossword Clue
- The most abundant element in the universe, atomic number of 1: Crossword Clue
- ‘-ing’, ‘-ness’, and ‘-ion’ are all examples of this: Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.