We have the answer for The rain in Spain? crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the The rain in Spain? crossword clue answer below.
The rain in Spain? Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Sch. founded by Ben Franklin NYT Crossword Clue
- High-maintenance star NYT Crossword Clue
- Famous fighting words NYT Crossword Clue
- “Tightrope” singer Janelle NYT Crossword Clue
- Eject Crossword Clue
- Something caught in a theater NYT Crossword Clue
- Spiritual leader who rides in a customized car NYT Crossword Clue
- Color-matching puzzle game with billions of downloads NYT Crossword Clue
- “Neither rain nor snow …” org. NYT Crossword Clue
- 100 cents NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SPAIN (noun)
- a parliamentary monarchy in southwestern Europe on the Iberian Peninsula; a former colonial power
- RAIN (noun)
- anything happening rapidly or in quick successive
- drops of fresh water that fall as precipitation from clouds
- RAIN (verb)
- precipitate as rain
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.