Our Sun 2-Speed Cryptic Crossword December 6, 2023 answers guide should help you finish today’s crossword if you’ve found yourself stuck on a crossword clue.
The Sun 2-Speed Cryptic Crossword December 6, 2023 Answers
If you need help solving the Sun 2-Speed Cryptic Crossword on 12/6/23, we’ve listed all of the crossword clues below so you can find the answer(s) you need. You can search for the clue and then select the appropriate clue to get the answer. We have done it this way so that if you’re just looking for a handful of clues, you won’t spoil other ones you’re working on!
Looking for answers to another The Sun 2-Speed Cryptic Crossword puzzle? Check out our archive of The Sun 2-Speed Crossword Answers.
- Inane is possibly the answer!
- Beatle is celeb we hear
- Central idea in anthem expressed
- Pressure on team to take lead
- Rebel duke isn't holding party
- Fool in Kansas occasionally
- One used to row in bingo, a rascal
- Very cross with broken meter in city
- Explorer one given all-round support
- Abandon crew's first couple in sub
- Char from Moers, in Germany
- Small animals in sleeping quarters freeze
- Divorced role taken by news boss
- Submit dossier
- Left one like cat in escape option
- Model not at church
- Man is one from Paisley
- Pilot gave Tina bananas
- Putting on these vegetables
- Get over on French horse
- State funds misused at Surrey
- Stand against model put to work
- Long speech: read it out
- Yankee priest right to rabbit on
- First lady given new uniform
- Bird, rook, to be ill and weak
If you’ve enjoyed this crossword, consider playing one of the other popular crosswords we cover, including: New York Times Crossword (and Mini), Daily Themed Crossword (and Mini), WSJ Crossword, and USA Today Crossword.