We have the answer for "The Thin Man" pet crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the "The Thin Man" pet crossword clue answer below.
“The Thin Man” pet Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- English site of W.W. II code-breaking NYT Crossword Clue
- Something that Dr. Mom might tend to NYT Crossword Clue
- Drains NYT Crossword Clue
- Agent Mulder’s obsession, in brief NYT Crossword Clue
- Supermodel Bündchen NYT Crossword Clue
- Sight in the final scene of “Cleopatra” NYT Crossword Clue
- Device patented in 1970 as an “X-Y position indicator for a display system” NYT Crossword Clue
- Word of favor NYT Crossword Clue
- It’s due in court NYT Crossword Clue
- “___ expected …” NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MAN (noun)
- someone who serves in the armed forces; a member of a military force
- an adult person who is male (as opposed to a woman)
- MAN (verb)
- provide with workers
- take charge of a certain job; occupy a certain work place
- THIN (adjective)
- lacking excess flesh
- not dense
- THIN (verb)
- take off weight
- lessen the strength or flavor of a solution or mixture
- THIN (adverb)
- without viscosity
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.