Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for They might be standing or marching crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
They might be standing or marching Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for They might be standing or marching. This clue last appeared August 5, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the They might be standing or marching crossword clue should be:
- ORDERS (6 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- ORDERS (noun)
- (usually plural) the status or rank or office of a Christian clergyman in an ecclesiastical hierarchy.
- a commercial document used to request someone to supply something in return for payment and providing specifications and quantities.
- ORDERS (verb)
- assign a rank or rating to.
- give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority.
- STANDING (noun)
- an ordered listing of scores or results showing the relative positions of competitors (individuals or teams) in a sporting event.
- social or financial or professional status or reputation.
- STANDING (adjective)
- having a supporting base.
- not created for a particular occasion.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Tempers Crossword Clue
- More cover than usual … or what a 20-Across might offer? Crossword Clue
- A bird, food or person Crossword Clue
- Compress hard Crossword Clue
- Sounds of some pauses Crossword Clue
- Mates Crossword Clue
- Coin collectors? Crossword Clue
- Nuisance Crossword Clue
- Musical group Crossword Clue
- Make a lead balloon? Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.