We have the answer for They’re denoted by T’s, for tees crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
They’re denoted by T’s, for tees Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for They’re denoted by T’s, for tees. This clue last appeared June 24, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the They’re denoted by T’s, for tees crossword clue should be:
- TALLS (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword June 24 2022 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- THEY (pronoun)
- The plural of he, she, or it. They is never used adjectively, but always as a pronoun proper, and sometimes refers to persons without an antecedent expressed.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Part of a French 101 conjugation NYT Crossword Clue
- Marsupium, by another name NYT Crossword Clue
- Civil rights activist ___ Lou Hamer NYT Crossword Clue
- Meghan Markle’s “something borrowed” NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ Gant, protagonist of Thomas Wolfe’s “Look Homeward, Angel” NYT Crossword Clue
- Windows might be opened by one NYT Crossword Clue
- Longtime NPR call-in show NYT Crossword Clue
- Impertinent sort NYT Crossword Clue
- Ohio claims to be its birthplace NYT Crossword Clue
- Cause of a breakup NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.