We have the answer for Thick heads of hair crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
Thick heads of hair Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for Thick heads of hair. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Thick heads of hair crossword clue should be:
- MANES (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- THICK (adjective)
- hard to pass through because of dense growth
- spoken as if with a thick tongue
- THICK (adverb)
- in quick succession
- with a thick consistency
- THICK (noun)
- the location of something surrounded by other things
- MANES (noun)
- a Persian prophet who founded Manichaeism (216-276)
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
- Must pay, as a debt (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- Auto loan figures (Abbr.) Crossword Clue
- Parent company of Facebook NYT Crossword Clue
- Nickname for Grandma Crossword Clue
- Long, slithery swimmers Crossword Clue
- The NFL’s Bears, on scoreboards Crossword Clue
- Donna Summer’s music genre Crossword Clue
- Nickelodeon cartoon character with red hair whose best friend is Tommy Pickles (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- Once around the track Crossword Clue
- “Wassup!” Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.