Roblox Thief Simulator has you holding up people and robbing houses to get cash! As you get more money, you will be able to buy additional tools that will have you stealing more valuable items. Be careful when you’re committing a robbery, because you only have a limited time to escape! If you aren’t out in time, you’ll get arrested and lose the items you took. See if you can become the ultimate thief in the game!
If you’re looking for freebies then you can find them with our Thief Simulator codes list. If you aren’t sure how to redeem codes in Thief Simulator, you can find out how below the codes list! Make sure to favorite this page by pressing CTRL + D on your keyboard or use the Add to Bookmark button on mobile.
We cover everything to do with Roblox! If your avatar is in need of some new clothes, hair, or anything else you can some great new stuff on our Roblox Free Items page. If you’re looking for freebies in some other games and experiences, be sure to check out our Project Slayers Codes, Slayers Unleashed Codes, and Anime Fighters Simulator Codes pages!
All Thief Simulator Codes
We’ve got the newest working codes listed below for Roblox Thief Simulator. These can be redeemed for cash that will give you the ability to upgrade your tools, backpack, and more! You will want to make sure to use these as soon as possible, because codes do expire after a period of time.
- FUNWISEFUN – Redeem code for 7,500 Cash (NEW)
- GEMWORKS – Redeem code for free rewards
- SHINY – Redeem code for 100 Diamonds
- 10MILLION – Redeem code for 10,000 Cash
Find codes for a bunch of other games in our Roblox Games Codes page.
- ALMIGHTYSOSTA – Redeem code for 10,000 Cash
- NEWWORLD – Redeem code for 5,000 Cash
- SOSTAHEIST – Redeem code for Free Cash
- MOVINGUP – Redeem code for 3,000 Cash
- EPICITEM – Redeem code for 3,000 Cash
- FINESSE – Redeem code for 2,000 Cash
- RELEASE – Redeem code for 2,000 Cash
Thief Simulator FAQ
How do I redeem codes in Thief Simulator?
To redeem codes in Roblox Thief Simulator, you will just need to follow these steps:
- Open up Roblox Thief Simulator on your PC or Mobile device
- Tap on the Twitter button on the side of the screen
- Copy a code from our list
- Paste it into the “Enter Code Here” textbox
- Hit the Redeem button to get your reward
Be sure to enter the codes exactly as they are shown in our post, because they have been tested to work how they are presented. If you type them in yourself, you might find that they don’t work for you. This could possibly be due to the codes being case-sensitive or you made a typo. However, if you have double checked them and they still don’t work, be sure to let us know in the comments, so that we can fix them right away!
Where do I get more codes for Thief Simulator?
To find more codes, make sure to follow Zyleth on Twitter, who is the developer. You can also join the official Discord server for the game to get news, updates, and to chat with other players. Otherwise, we will be updating this wiki with all of the most recent codes, so make sure to check back frequently!
Those are all of the codes we currently have listed for Roblox Thief Simulator. If you see one that we’re missing, please let us know in the comments so we can add it right away!