We have the answer for Thigh bone (anagram of “muref”) crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
Thigh bone (anagram of “muref”) Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Daily Themed Crossword on March 22, 2023. You can also find answers to past Daily Themed Crosswords.
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Camera brand for extreme sports Crossword Clue
- First weekday, for short Crossword Clue
- “Abbott ___,” mockumentary-style sitcom starring Quinta Brunson and Janelle James Crossword Clue
- Elliott’s friend in “E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial,” for one Crossword Clue
- ___ and fauna (plants and animals) Crossword Clue
- U2’s lead vocalist Crossword Clue
- Corrosive chemical Crossword Clue
- “___ She Lovely,” Stevie Wonder song Crossword Clue
- Youngest sister in “Little Women Crossword Clue
- Partner of sin and tan, in trigonometry class Crossword Clue
You can play the Daily Themed crossword by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- THIGH (noun)
- the upper joint of the leg of a fowl
- the part of the leg between the hip and the knee
- FEMUR (noun)
- the longest and thickest bone of the human skeleton; extends from the pelvis to the knee
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.