Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for This dwarf lost its planet status in 2006: crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
This dwarf lost its planet status in 2006: Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for This dwarf lost its planet status in 2006:. This clue last appeared November 23, 2022 in the Word Craze Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the This dwarf lost its planet status in 2006: crossword clue should be:
- PLUTO (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- DWARF (noun)
- a person who is markedly small.
- a legendary creature resembling a tiny old man; lives in the depths of the earth and guards buried treasure.
- DWARF (verb)
- make appear small by comparison.
- check the growth of.
- PLANET (noun)
- (astronomy) any of the nine large celestial bodies in the solar system that revolve around the sun and shine by reflected light; Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto in order of their proximity to the sun; viewed from the constellation Hercules, all the planets rotate around the sun in a counterclockwise direction.
- a person who follows or serves another.
Today's Word Craze Crossword Answers
- Similar sounding words, often used in poetry: Crossword Clue
- Novel about a white whale; ‘Call me Ishmael’: Crossword Clue
- A peninsula in East Asia seperated into two states, North and South: Crossword Clue
- The capital of China: Crossword Clue
- Black volcanic glass that can be made extremely sharp: Crossword Clue
- White blood cells fight infection as part of the body’s ______ system: Crossword Clue
- The study of languages: Crossword Clue
- Famous structure found in Paris made from wrought-iron: Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.