We have the answer for This looks like trouble … crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
Now, let's get into the answer for This looks like trouble … crossword clue most recently seen in the New Yorker Crossword.
This looks like trouble … Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's New Yorker Crossword Answers
- One flying on New Year’s Eve? Crossword Clue
- Commonly replaced joint Crossword Clue
- Hamster cage consisting of interconnected tunnels and bubbles Crossword Clue
- Word that ends the first verse of “Yankee Doodle” Crossword Clue
- Tennis champ Monica Crossword Clue
- Pleasant, as weather Crossword Clue
- Work by Bellini or Puccini Crossword Clue
- Spanish ___ (sixteenth-century fleet) Crossword Clue
- Word in some farm names Crossword Clue
- MASH star Alan Crossword Clue
You can play the New Yorker Crossword online.
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- UHOH (4 letters)
- OHNO (4 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TROUBLE (noun)
- a source of difficulty
- an effort that is inconvenient
- TROUBLE (verb)
- cause bodily suffering to and make sick or indisposed
- disturb in mind or make uneasy or cause to be worried or alarmed
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
That should be all the information you need to solve for the This looks like trouble … crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.