We have the answer for This plague devestated the European population in the 14th century: crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
Now, let's get into the answer for This plague devestated the European population in the 14th century: crossword clue most recently seen in the Word Craze Crossword.
This plague devestated the European population in the 14th century: Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Word Craze Crossword on November 22, 2023. You can also find answers to past Word Craze Crosswords.
Today's Word Craze Crossword Answers
- The largest contiguous empire in history; built under Genghis Khan: Crossword Clue
- Scottish economist who wrote the ‘Wealth of Nations’: Crossword Clue
- A sandy toilet for pet cats: Crossword Clue
- Lexicon, glossary, terminology; the words you know, collectively: Crossword Clue
- ______ nouns are names of people, places, works, etc.: Crossword Clue
- Device used to liquefy fruits and vegetables: Crossword Clue
- Warm outerwear, often knitted: Crossword Clue
- A descriptive word that modifies a noun: Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- POPULATION (noun)
- (statistics) the entire aggregation of items from which samples can be drawn
- a group of organisms of the same species inhabiting a given area
- EUROPEAN (noun)
- a native or inhabitant of Europe
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- Word Craze Crossword - November 22 2023
- Word Craze Crossword - December 8 2022
That should be all the information you need to solve for the This plague devestated the European population in the 14th century: crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.