We have the answer for This sweet, red tomato sauce goes well with french fries crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the This sweet, red tomato sauce goes well with french fries crossword clue answer below.
This sweet, red tomato sauce goes well with french fries Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Word Craze Crossword on June 9, 2023. You can also find answers to past Word Craze Crosswords.
Today's Word Craze Crossword Answers
- Towel-like clothing one wears after a shower Crossword Clue
- Analgesic derived from opium, named for the Greek god of dreams Crossword Clue
- Castroville is a rural California town well known for this “hearty” vegetable Crossword Clue
- Touch sensitive area on laptops that controls the mouse cursor Crossword Clue
- With sound levels that can top 100 decibels, Mumbai is considered the ________ city in the world Crossword Clue
- Mswati III was crowned Ingwenyama and King of _________ in 1986 at the age of just 18 Crossword Clue
- An _______ splits a day on earth in half, giving us 12 hours of daylight and 12 hours of night Crossword Clue
- The Large Hadron Collider is a massive ________ accelerator Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- KETCHUP (noun)
- thick spicy sauce made from tomatoes
- FRENCH (noun)
- the people of France
- United States sculptor who created the seated marble figure of Abraham Lincoln in the Lincoln Memorial in Washington D.C. (1850-1931)
- FRENCH (adjective)
- of or pertaining to France or the people of France
- FRENCH (verb)
- cut (e.g, beans) lengthwise in preparation for cooking
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.